IntelliQ Series – Online UPS
IntelliQ Series Online UPS is an on-line double conversion UPS with a transformer isolated inverter. IntelliQ has a compact footprint and high quality output to provide the ultimate power protection for “mission critical” applications: data processing, telecommunications, industrial processes, security and electro medical systems. Besides having fuzzy logic controlled battery charging, scalable runtime, cold start, it also allows you to control and analyze your power quality through power manager solution.
The IntelliQ online UPS not only provides you power backup when you need it, but it also protects the load from disturbances or fluctuations. Your Online UPS takes next to no time in switching on! Because the UPS is already online, the switchover time from mains to UPS in case of a power cut is zero.
The IntelliQ range includes three phase output models from 5 to 50KVA, and single-phase output models from 75-25KVA all with a three-phase input.
- Wide Input Voltage & Frequency Window
- Built-in Galvanic Isolation Transformer
- Auto-self Test on LCD Panel
- Fuzzy Logic Controlled battery charging
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Easy Source: IntelliQ technology removes the problems of over sizing upstream power sources, while improving load power factors and current harmonics. The UPS features the latest input current absorption techniques including progressive rectifier start-up and the option to reduce battery-charging currents. These features make IntelliQ one of the most generator and environmentally friendly UPS available.
- Power Continuity: The IntelliQ Series Online UPS are designed for ease of installation and maintenance, with top entry cable cabinet options, and simple but secure access to connection terminals and communications interfaces.
- FlexibilityIntelliQ Series Online UPS is suitable for a wide range of applications including IT and the most demanding industrial environments. The UPS is suitable for power capacitive loads such as blade servers, without any reduction in active power, from 0.9 leading to 0.8 lagging. With a broad range of accessories and options, complex configurations and system architectures can be achieved to guarantee maximum power availability and the option to add new UPS without interruption to existing users.
- Battery Care System:Traditionally, when a mains supply is present the UPS charges its batteries. Battery power is used for the inverter should the input supply fail. Efficient battery management and care is therefore essential to the overall performance of the UPS in an emergency. The IntelliQ Battery Care System consists of a range of features designed to provide optimum performance and enhanced operating life.
IntelliQ is ideal for Workstations/Servers, Networking Equipment, Telecom, Color Labs, ATM Machines/POS Systems, Gold Analyzer Machines, Security Systems, Textile Industry etc.